- Why do people join your club?
People join the Dinner Club SA because they are interested in meeting new people and making new friends.
- Is the club for singles or couples?
The Dinner Club SA is strictly for single people.
- What is the average age of your members?
We cater for all ages, so you will attend a dinner for your specific age group unless there is a specific event (for example, Valentines Cocktail Party) where the ages range from mid 20s to 75+. From our events calendar you can see we are committed to catering to all age groups by offering a wide variety of events.
- Do I have to become a member to come along to events?
Yes, we do like you to join our club. You can join for an annual fee of R220.
- Why do I have to register if I’m not going to join?
We need to know who you are.
- What makes your club special?
We offer a non-threatening atmosphere in a home from home environment. We cater for all ages. We host a wide variety of events throughout the year. Our food is delicious.
- How much is Membership?
R220 per year
- Do I have to re-register if I have not been to any events for a long time?
Re-registration is required after 24 months of inactivity.
- Can I pay registration fees for my friend?
Yes, sometimes your friend needs a bit of encouragement to join our club.
- What can I expect for my first dinner?
You will be probably be quite nervous but rest assured your host will make you feel at ease and welcome you into the venue.
- What happens if I am shy?
Your host will help you to settle in and introduce you to other guests. Everyone has to start somewhere and we will help you to settle in and enjoy the evening. Jan is always great at getting conversations going with all the new and old guests.
- Do you give my details out to any other members?
We keep all member’s information discreet and confidential. Your host will get your consent before passing your information onto any other member.
- Can I just arrive at any lunch, dinner or event?
No, please could you book each function you would like to attend.
- What if I cannot make a booked event?
We understand life happens but please do give us notice, you will be liable for full payment if cancellation is not received at least 24 hours before the event.
- Who belongs to the Dinner Club SA?
Single, professional people just like you.
- Are you a dating service/introduction agency?
Not as such. However, our events do provide the best possible forum in which to meet that special someone.
- How do I get invited to upcoming events?
Check out our events calendar and then contact us by email or phone on 082 346 8367.
- What is the dress code?
Have we answered all your questions?
Call us on 082 3468367 or email Jan.